Who is your Data Controller?
POMARAŃCZA Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Przelot 17, 60-408 Poznań, KRS 0000766064, NIP 7811987297, REGON 382310629, company share capital 5.000 PLN.
You may reach your Data Controller at:
mailing address: ul. Przelot 17, 60-408 Poznań.
Legal grounds and purpose of personal data processing
1. GDPR Article 6(1)(b), to the extent the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. The performance of a contract or the taking of the steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract are the purpose of personal data processing.
2. GDPR Article 6(1)(a) to the extent the data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data. In keeping with GDPR Article 7(3), the data subject may withdraw their consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The consent is voluntary in each case, whereas the purpose of processing shall always be specified in the wording of the consent.
3. GDPR Article 6(1)(c), to the extent the processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on the Data Controller.
4. GDPR Article 6(1)(f), to the extent the processing is necessary for the performance of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller and consisting in:
- the processing of personal data for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims relating to the services rendered;
- the collection of personal data for statistical and analytical purposes, which helps us improve the quality of our services;
- the collection of personal data for purposes listed in the contact form;
- the collection of personal data for purposes listed in the “career” tab.
Personal data recipients
The Data Controller shall disclose the personal data solely for the purpose of implementation of tasks set forth in the contract or upon the request of the data subject, prior to the conclusion of the contract.
The data shall be disclosed to the Data Controller’s employees and co-workers who have been authorised by the Data Controller to process the data, or with whom the Data Controller has
Retention of personal data
Personal data shall be processed only for the period necessary to reach the objective for which they have been collected. Therefore, we will cease the processing of your personal data the moment we are no longer bound to do so under the law, when it is no longer possible to seek potential claims relating to cooperation with us, or when the consent has expired, or when it has been withdrawn.
Rights of data subjects
Under the GDPR, data subjects have been granted the following rights:
1. the right of access to data subject’s own data processed by the Data Controller;
2. the right to have the data rectified;
3. the right to have the data erased;
4. the right to request the personal data processing to be restricted;
5. the right to object to personal data processing.
Moreover, where the data are processed automatically, a data subject may request the data to be transmitted to another data controller.
A data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is frequently required if you wish to use our services.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query is archived in server logs, which include e.g.: an IP address, a server date and time, information about the browsers and the operating system used.
The logs are saved and stored on the server and the data they contain are not affiliated to particular persons and they are not used for identification purposes.
Server logs are disclosed to persons authorised to administer the server only.